Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Three ways you can unlock your Yahoo account

how to unlock my yahoo account
My Yahoo Account Locked What You Can Do About It.Effective Ways To Get More Out Of My Yahoo Account Locked. Read this article 
  

Three ways you can unlock your Yahoo account

Sometimes when you sign in to your Yahoo account ,you get a message from Yahoo tell you that your account is locked .Yes it's really happened with me before .Don't panic it's easy to unlock your Yahoo account with three different ways to solve this issue .Follow up the next steps to unlock your Yahoo account 

If you forget your Yahoo password , you can read this article "Best Yahoo Password Recovery Tips You Will Read This Year "

Three Tips for unlock your Yahoo Mail account 

 To Unlock your Yahoo account ,you must confirm your identity security prompt

1- Confirm your identity pop-up message

If you receive a request for sign-in verification. You may see one of these messages:
  • "You are logging in from a device we don't recognize"
  • "Please answer your security question"
  • "We can send a verification code to your listed phone number or alternate email address"
Yahoo Mail need to make sure that you are the correct person accessing this account. You can use your mobile phone, alternate email address, or your security questions to make sure you are the account holder.

How to verify your Yahoo account by mobile phone or alternate email address   ?

To verify your Yahoo account by sending verification code to your mobile phone that you entered before when you create your Yahoo mail account ,please follow this steps :

1- Open Yahoo Mail sign in page and put your Yahoo ID and Yahoo Password  then click sign in.
2- Sometimes you will need to enter the security CAPTCHA code. 
3- Select Receive Code and enter your non-Yahoo alternate email address or mobile number.
4- After moments you will receive verification code, you will need to enter the code on the page where you entered your alternate email address or mobile number.

2. Invalid Yahoo ID or password error message

The reason of this error may a mistyped password or a browser caching issue.To solve this issue please read this article "10 Reasons To Avoid Unable To Sign In To My Yahoo Account " .
10 Solid Reasons To Avoid Unable To Sign In To My Yahoo Account - See more at: http://yahoopassword-recovery.blogspot.com/#sthash.7ROXzhdh.dpuf

3. Your Yahoo Account locked temporarily

You can solve this issue by contacting Yahoo customer care from this link "Yahoo Customer Care" and they will reply may be after 12 hours or 24 hours .

For more information you can visit Yahoo Help Center from her "Yahoo Help " .Feel free to contact me anytime from here "Contact Us " or you can leave a comment below .

Please my friends if you like this article , share it .Thank you

13 comments:

  1. I cant login to my yahoo account. They sent the confirmation code to my old number. How am I be able to receive the code if I dont have the old number anymore?.Please help. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant login to my yahoo account. They sent the confirmation code to my old number. How am I be able to receive the code if I dont have the old number anymore?.Please help. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not used my non-Yahoo alternate email address for a long time i forgot it,
    what should i do ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey blog post . I Appreciate the insight ! Does someone know where I can locate a sample Acord 25 copy to work with ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there I forgot my password to my email and no longer have access to 2 of the phone numbers on the account and I called Yahoo customer service and they said I have been blocked out, now I have that email linked to about everything in my life and it's important is there another way or how much do they charge to have u unblocked

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need help my yahoo account was block and I want open it.
    Can u help me to unlock your my yahoo according account

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need help my yahoo account was block and I want open it.
    Can u help me to unlock your my yahoo according account

    ReplyDelete